Monday, January 26, 2015




 THE 7TH ANNUAL FUNKY FINDS SPRING FLING
                            
                              SAT. - SUN. MARCH 7-8.
                  WILL ROGERS MEMORIAL CENTER
                         3409 BURNETT-TANDY DR.
                              FT. WORTH, TEXAS

       I am very excited to be participating in this event.  I will be posting pictures of items that I will be selling.  I will have items for Textile Artists, Jewelry Artists, Paper Artists, Mixed Media Artists, and miscellaneous oddities for artists in general. 
    
   I will be offering my own pieces that reflect Nature, Fantasy, Spiritual, Whimsy, and just plain Weird. 

   Tell your friends and make it a girls day out for amazing gazing at wonderful handmade items by talented artists of all venues.

   Be sure and say Hi when you are there.  I will be looking for you!

    



No comments: