Saturday, January 22, 2011

LIVING LIFE WELL

This is a new year and most of us use this "new" period to set some goals for the new year. It is encouraging to start anew with some new goals. Today I went to a Woman's Wellness at the Baylor Hosp. here in Ft.Worth. I went with my friend Patty. Not only was it some great "girl time", but it was very educational healthwise. I want to encourage you to think about your health and it might be helpful to find a friend for encouragement. I need to lose 35 lbs. and Patty needs to quit smoking. So there you have it. This Woman's Forum was free at Baylor Health. I urge you all to make one of the free events in your area. They make you feel empowered to do something about the new you in the new year. I am so glad I made myself get up on a Saturday at 5:30 a.m. to attend this event at 7:00 a.m. It was so worth it! So that is what I did today.

No comments: