Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Busy Busy Busy

Good day to you. I am very busy this week getting ready for a double workshop on March 5. I am introducing my studio and workshop to probably 10-12 ladies that have taken my workshops before when I had my store. There will be food, beverage, fun, little gifts, and creativity. I cannot reveal what the workshops are because they are a surprise. My friend Angela, who also does workshops, is co-hosting with me. In my studio I am tweaking this and that and re-arranging the workshop a little. I cannot wait. I love my workshop and studio and can't wait to show it off. I posted alot of pictures in the Where Bloggers Create blog event last year. If you type in "Where Bloggers Create" in my search bar, you can go to that post to view the pictures.

Now it is time to present in person, so I am off to start my day.

1 comment:

noodle and lou said...

hey pam!
thank you SO much for your extra sweet words on my blog:):). really meant a ton to me:). enjoy your weekend!! xox...jenn