Friday, January 17, 2014

Dolly Python Vintage

As some of you may know, I sell my mixed media art and found objects jewelry in Dallas at a store called Dolly Python Vintage. www.dollypythonvintage.com.  It is a great store filled with uncommon objects, rare findings, the best vintage clothing in town, and lots of talented artist's offerings.  I am proud to say that I sold several pieces of jewelry and several small reliquary jars that I trademarked "Earthly Gatherings."  As an artist, you have to know how gratifying that is. I also sold a wire sculpture by a friend of mine.  His name is Joe LaBerge or JoeArt. I always sell vintage clothing, but it is getting harder and harder to find.  December was great at the store and January so far has been great.  

I didn't blog for quite awhile and so if you have kept my info plugged in, let me know.  I will post tomorrow some "soft" jewelry that I have made recently. Let's catch up and carry on my fellow artists.      

No comments: