Saturday, March 8, 2014

Today was a very fun day.  I started the day at my fav coffee place.  Won't mention any name.  I then proceeded to the Will Rogers/Amon Carter Jr. exhibits venue here in Ft. Worth. Gritted my teeth as I paid $8 to park, but that's okay.  They have made the grounds very beautiful and added new parking, buildings and landscaping.  Anyway, the 6th Annual Funky Finds Spring Fling was well under way.  It is an outstanding venue that features talented artists and craftsmen. I never miss it. I have featured just a few of the findings I purchased under my heading of Finds at the top of the page. Check it out! Right next door was the Cattle Barn flea market. Awesome. I went across the street to the Antiques and Collectibles Show (previously Dolly Johnson). This was an amazing array of beautiful sterling silver, jewelry, textiles, art, primitives, mid-century, furniture, and many great oddities.  A blast!  Ended the afternoon of fun with Chic Fil....A.  Yep! Great day of fun.  

No comments: