Thursday, July 30, 2015

Wedgwood Flea Market and Antiques

I have taken a space in the Wedgwood Flea Market and Antiques venue.  It is in the edition of Ft. Worth that is called Wedgwood, near Old Granbury Rd. and I-20. We are in a shopping center along with a book store, police department, Planet Fitness, and a couple of small restaurants. We will be open weekends from 8-6. You can rent a space for a weekend or an unlimited time.

WFMA has been open for 2 weekends.  We have had a decent turn out of customers. The space is not full, but filling fast.  It will be an eclectic mix of old and new, and I hope quality merchandise, after all, it is a flea market.

I've taken some pictures of my space and I hope you will like them and visit Wedgwood Flea Market and Antiques.















   

  

No comments: