Saturday, February 27, 2010

Busy Busy Busy

Well here it is February 27 and where goes the time? I am busy getting my creations ready for the Funky Finds Spring Fling on March 13. I have made collage, jewelry and more jewelry to sell, plus I am getting the info together to present the workshops I will be offering in May. I am also pondering what I am going to take to the big south Texas show in Round Top/Warrenton, Texas. I will have a 20'x40' canopy down there and I must fill it. I will be down there for at least three weeks. It really is a long show, but very worth it. There is never a boring moment. Fun, friendly, people from all over the U.S. Lots of live entertainment on the weekends and always some late nite shopping to attend after hours. I will be blogging from down there again, as I did last show in the fall, so watch the blog. It will be very informative and lively!


No comments: