Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Buchanan Antiques Show at Market Hall - Dallas

I will be selling at this show in Dallas this weekend, Nov. 13 and 14, from 9-5 on Sat. and 11-5 on Sunday. Market Hall is located in Dallas, off Stemmons Frwy., Motor St. exit.

This show is normally for antiques, decorator items, and collectibles in general, but this weekend it is labeled "Garage Sale". This is when dealers and others clean out, weed out, sort out, and sell out items at garage sale prices. The items are not necessarily garage sale items though. It is a very interesting weekend and I always find lots of stuff to buy. I will be there selling my weeded out items plus lots of interesting stuff. I hope I will see you there. Leave me a comment if you have any questions.

Be sure and check out the post below this one for the Funky Finds Experience and some of its artists.

No comments: