Saturday, May 28, 2011

Pictures of My Booth at the Homestead Antique Fair in Hico, Texas

Getting the booth set up, my friend Mike took this picture of me. Hey, not exactly my best shot.





Second day of set-up. I would say I had almost finished my booth.





It is always nice to have a little help from handsome men like Mike. Ain't he purdy? Third generation Burleson, Texas cowboy.






It is always nice to have friendly shoppers that are interested in my wares. Some are repeat customers, some are new, and then others I knew from my store on Vickery Blvd. in Ft. Worth.

















Okay now, pictures of the booth. I love red, white, and blue bunting. This bunting is about 100 years old and was used to decorate the old town halls and meeting places on special occasions.
















































1 comment:

Lori @ Katies Rose Cottage Designs said...

Oh my goodness it all looks so beautiful!!
Thank you for sharing pictures with us!!

xoxo
Lori