Monday, August 17, 2009

Soldering 101



Hello Monday people. Hope you are doing well and had a great weekend. Mine was stupendous! This Thursday is the Halloween Regalia with Ann-Denise Anderson. Not another creation like this one anywhere. So unique. See pictures in earlier posts.

Also, Soldering 101 is going to be here on Aug. 22 (Sat. 12-3) with expert Angela Burks. Please see the info under workshops. I have attached a few pictures for you to see, but they didn't turn out like I wanted. Too much glare with my limited camera.

My giveaway is going great! See blog for details.

We had a great Bee's Wax Collage workshop with Renea Hipp here on Sat. OMG. Wait until you see the pictures I post, or you can go to Renae's blog at www.pocketfullofprettys.blogspot.com.

Take care today and let's keep in touch. Pam...the altered muse.

No comments: