Wednesday, October 5, 2011

From Warrenton, Texas to Funky Finds Holiday Shopping Experience

It's a Funky Finds Holiday Shopping Experience and The Altered Muse can't wait. Even though I just returned from a long show in Warrenton, Round Top, Texas, I am recovering enough to get my stuff together for the Holiday Shopping Experience. The cooler the weather gets, the more I am motivated. I bought several wonderful things for creation workshops there. Can't wait to put the assemblages together. I will have examples of soldering, encaustic wax, felting, found objects jewelry, and mixed media collage. Found some great things for mixed media collage. I will be displaying examples for future creation workshops. I will also be offering many things for assemblage, including, found objects, relics, encasements, ephemera, watch parts, vintage seam binding and textiles, and the list goes on. If you click on Workshops on this blog, you can see creative workshops for felting, soldering, and found objects jewelry. Hope you will look for me, The Altered Muse, at this event. I want to give a "shout out" to Joe and Jessica for doing such an organized and well planned event. They have really gone the extra mile to promote the "experience". If you live in the Ft. Worth area and would like to pass out some postcards advertising this event experience, please contact me and we can meet. I have plenty. My email is mapdeens@sbcglobal.net. Thanks. Pam...The Altered Muse.

No comments: