Sunday, September 27, 2009

Hats of Warrenton/Round Top

This is me and Mona Montana - she is the Queen of hats. She sells here in Warrenton, Texas and at a big chili cookoff in Terlinqua, Texas. I used to sell hats for her and we had a ball selling at the Pate Car Show, swap meets, and other venues. She is a fabulous gal and does she have some tales to tell. Hail to Mona Montana, the Hat Queen! This is TEXAS yall! Look on. In case you are wondering, these hats all belong to the people wearing them. I did not place them on their heads. Tell me Texans aren't proud of their hats. I have one of Mona's, but forgot to bring it.


















1 comment:

Tina(Taken over by her daughter, Nicole) said...

I have several of those Palmleaf hats and love them all!! Yes, we TEXANS, do love our hats!