Monday, September 14, 2009

Round Top,Texas Set Up and Preparation Hard Work


BIG BOSS MAN



















Well here I am along with the work crew. Well I am not really there with them. I am taking the pictures. These are some hard working guys. Mike is from Burleson, Rick from Ft. Worth, and Winn from Pennsylvania. They put up tents and I play the music loud and feed them their meals. Lily my cat has just gotten settled in and hopefully used to her new digs. It is a great day for working outside. 77 degrees and nice overcast. Nice breeze a blowin. I will soon be adding the pictures. Tell all your friends to take a look. I promise it will be entertaining. Back at you soon.

2 comments:

Janet Patterson said...

Hey Pam - Honest, my first thought when I saw your pics of the big strong men, was that YOU had gotten a tatoo!!
Hopefully, you didn't get as much rain as we've had here in FW! Yikes!
Can't wait to see your booth - please post pictures of all your 'stuff' so we can shop!
Would love to be there!
Janet

Anonymous said...

Hey Pam - hope you're staying nice and dry and not pulling all the stuff you can't bear to part with!!
I would love to see more pictures of your temporary 'store'!
Please pass the camera to someone else so you can document the fact that you were actually there!
Love, Janet