Friday, September 18, 2009


Today is Sunday. Most all of the unloading has been done except the big white trailer. I don't know how I am going to fit it all in. Dealers are gradually pulling in. Tent, tents and more tents. I could take pictures of tents all day long and you back home could never get an idea of just how many there are. Big circus tents galore. I did a little shopping today on the gator. I didn't tell you that I have a four wheel John Deere gator did I? Sure makes shopping fun. Got a drop bed on it and all. I think I will put a picture of it on for you to see. The days have been wonderful here. No rain, just overcast skies and nice breeze. So peaceful. The stars are like a big bright blanket at night. You can see every constellation like a planetarium except for real! I have been cooking everyday for the guys. They are very appreciative. They better be! I guess I am going to go take some pictures now to add to the day. Be back in a few.

No comments: